Caterpillar CP563D Vibratory Padfoot Compactor
Equipment Rental Option
Most equipment is also available for rental. If interested in purchasing or renting, please use inquiry button below.Send Inquiry
Year of Manufacture2001
Serial Numbers/n CATCP563J9ZW00549
Approx. Tire Life75%
Unit LocationRedding, CA
Caterpillar CP563D Vibratory Padfoot Compactor, Dozer, 84 inch Drum, Drum Drive, Canopy
Specs from an External Site
Reliability, Serviceability and Comfort in a Durable Package
The CP-563D Soil Compactors have been designed to offer enhanced production capabilities, simplified service and exceptional operator comfort.
- Convenient ground level service door allows access to all daily maintenance checks and fuel fill.
- Visual indicators for the hydraulic oil tank and filter, air restriction indicator and radiator.
- One piece fiberglass hood tilts rearward with an electronic actuator for complete access to the engine and cooling system.
- Operator’s station tilts forward to allow convenient access to the hydraulic pumps.
- Sealed-for-life bearings in the articulation hitch never need to be greased.
- 3 year/3,000 hour vibratory bearing lube service interval for reduced maintenance.
- Quick connect hydraulic test ports simplify system diagnostics.
- Electrical wiring is color-coded and numbered to simplify troubleshooting.
- Nylon braided wrap and all-weather connectors ensure electrical system integrity.
- Maintenance-free Caterpillar batteries are protected by bolt-on covers in the rear of the machine on either side. Caterpillar batteries are specifically designed for maximum cranking power and protection against vibration.
- Scheduled Oil Sampling (S•O•S) ports allow for simple fluid collection.
- Factory Reman parts are a cost-effective and reliable solution to keep your machines productive. Caterpillar offers a large choice of Reman components, including vibratory drum pods