Ingersoll-Rand Blaw-Knox PF3200 Pneumatic Asphalt Paver
Equipment Rental Option
Most equipment is also available for rental. If interested in purchasing or renting, please use inquiry button below.Send Inquiry
Year of Manufacture1996
Serial Numbers/n 32000803
Unit LocationRedding, CA
Blaw-Knox PF3200 Pneumatic Asphalt Paver, Cummins 6 Cylinder, Dual Controls, Omni III 9 to 18 foot Extendable Screen
Specs from an External Site
The Blaw-Knox PF-3200 is a high-capacity, wheel-mounted paver / finisher capable of placing bituminous base, binder and surface course mixes, cement or lime stabilized sub-base and graded aggregate materials. Practical production rate capability is approximately 865 tons (785 T) per hour, which is approximately 35 percent of the machine’s theoretical capacity.
- Low-pressure Tires — exclusive to Blaw-Knox, provide a larger footprint for better flotation and traction.
- Offset Bogie Front Suspension — exclusive to Blaw-Knox, this unique design distributes the weight of the front end more evenly for better traction.
- Clamp-in Conveyor Floor Plates — exclusive to Blaw-Knox, clamp-in conveyor floor plates reduce maintenance time required, making them a vastly superior alternative to traditional bolt-in designs.
- Maintenance-free Sealed Auger and Conveyor Bearings — eliminates daily greasing.
- High-efficiency 16-inch Augers — 3/4-inch thick for better delivery and longer wear. Patented power adjustable height
- 4.5″ – 11″ (115 – 279 mm) permits the operator to quickly adapt to varying job requirements.
- Dual Operator Consoles — two fully equipped control stations allow operators the convenience and control to work safely with the best visibility.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance — pinned engine hoods and removable deck plates provide convenient access to vital components, filters are easily accessible and a common-platform electrical system is utilized.
- Parts Commonality — approximately 90 percent of the wear parts on 10-foot pavers are common to other Blaw-Knox pavers in their class.